Date:      23 Feb 1999 22:47:13 +0100
From:      Sebastian Strollo <seb@erix.ericsson.se>
To:        Ruslan@Shevchenko.Kiev.UA
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Erlang port

Hi

We are just about to make a new release of Erlang (a programming
language). I have diffs to the previous port (ports/lang/erlang) but I
wanted to check with you Ruslan that it is ok that I change maintainer
to myself? I am prepared to make new ports for our new releases (I am
part of the release team here, and I use FreeBSD myself). If this is
ok, I will submit the diffs with send-pr (this is the right procedure,
no?).

Also I wanted to ask: since we don't have any US mirrors if there is a
possibility we could get the distfiles on www.freebsd.org, who do I
ask for this? (I noticed in the CVS log that flathill had put up a
second site, since in the first port there were no mirrors. I have put
in our official ones, but they are all in Sweden.)

/Sebastian

--
Sebastian Strollo
Computer Science Laboratory             Phone: +46 8 719 9519