Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 16:31:39 +0200
From:      Brad Knowles <brad@shub-internet.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Good source for DPT SmartRAID IV cards?

Folks,

    Anyone know of a good source for DPT SmartRAID IV cards that can
handle international orders?  We asked our DPT distributor, and he can
only get us the newer SmartRAID V cards, which, to the best of my
knowledge, don't work yet with FreeBSD (if they do, please let me know --
we already have one SmartRAID V card here that is sitting on the shelf
unused because of driver issues).

    I note that DPT has an on-line web store and appear to have the
SmartRAID IV cards available through that store, but I don't know whether
or not they can/will handle international orders as well.

    TIA!  Oh, and if you wouldn't mind, since I'm not subscribed to
freebsd-questions, I would appreciate responses being e-mailed directly
to me, either privately or in addition to being mailed to the
freebsd-questions list.  Thanks again!

--
Brad Knowles <brad@shub-internet.org> <http://www.shub-internet.org/brad/>;
    <http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE38CCEF1>;