Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 1997 14:16:16 +0000
From:      "Cydny Fire Eisner" <cbeisner@sirius.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        smp@csn.net (Steve Passe), multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, cbeisner@sirius.com
Subject:   Re: [video] http://www.sirius.com/~cbeisner/freebsd/Bt848.h

> Actually, the graphics seems to be suggestive of engineering rather
> than an end user friendly environ. Curious which "normal" end users
> do you know which feels welcome by suggestive circuit diagrams ? 8)

While I got the inspiration for the graphics from circuit Design,  I
like them as a  design elements.

Personally, I like them alot, however, because they bother you,  I'll
spend a few hours today to see if I can come up with something else,
with the caveat that this isn't my forte <g>.

Next week, I'm pretty booked up.

> The feature section is not a feature section rather a "hacker's tool chest".
> Resources will be replaced by Applications
> And the "Hacker's Tool Chest" section will be moved to the end of
> the section.

These have all been changed & a new title graphics has been created.

Regards,
Cydny

Cydny Fire Eisner                       cbeisner@sirius.com

Database & Web Development