Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 1997 14:46:56 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fxtv update

     Possibly sometime next week.  I've been time-slicing it with other
free-time projects, but since the last fxtv release months ago I've got it
simultaneously capturing interleaved audio and video off TV, and generated
MPEG system streams.  Hoped to finish implementing and test interleaved
capture to multiple disks (extra bandwidth) before next release but that's
been held up on a disk repartition and backup which I finally broke down
and finished earlier this week.

Randall

Amancio Hasty: