Date:      Sat, 16 Feb 2002 21:38:29 +0000
From:      Rasputin <rasputin@submonkey.net>
To:        Dylan Carlson <absinthe@pobox.com>
Cc:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tomcat 3.2.3 under jdk1.3.1p6-native threads

* Dylan Carlson <absinthe@pobox.com> [020216 19:32]:
> I can't seem to get Tomcat 3.2.3 under mod_jk and Apache 1.3.14 to work at
> all with the native threaded VM.   Anyone else having this problem?

Tomcat 4.0 doesn't work at all with native threads here - but I didn't
really expect it to yet, to be honest.

I understood the native threading wasn't fully usable yet - if that's
not supposed to be the case, I can do some debugging on this maybe.

Happy to have a working native Mozilla plugin for the moment...

(I can finally get into http://java.sun.com - really
great work, folks..)
--
Fuch's Warning:
	If you actually look like your passport photo, you aren't well