Date:      Sun, 22 Jan 2017 17:45:15 +0100
From:      Tobias Oberstein <tobias.oberstein@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: stuck on low scrub performance

FWIW, the issue is gone .. it's scrubbing with 130MB/s now:

[oberstet@bvr-file1 ~/scm/parcit/RA/adr/services]$ zpool status tank
   pool: tank
  state: ONLINE
   scan: scrub in progress since Tue Jan 17 11:13:29 2017
         55.1T scanned out of 89.4T at 127M/s, 78h42m to go
         96K repaired, 61.64% done

Note: the pool consists of 4 disk sets (striped) with 6 disks each
(RAID-Z2).