Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:32:21 -0500
From:      Richard Kuhns <rjk@grauel.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   galeon 1.2.0 and nameserver problem?

One site that I like to visit with some regularity is
http://www.bbc.co.uk/.  Sometimes, galeon pops up a box that says it can't
find that site.  At that point, I can switch to an xterm, type "nslookup
www.bbc.co.uk" and get an answer. After I've done that, galeon can find it
too, for a while (cached locally?).

So far, that's the only site I've had a problem with.  freebsd.org,
slashdot, python, and others show up just fine.

Has anyone else experienced this?  I'm just wondering if it's a
FreeBSD-only problem, or if I should report it to the galeon people.

	- Rich

--
Richard Kuhns			rjk@grauel.com
PO Box 6249			Tel: (765)477-6000 \