Date:      Thu, 4 Mar 1999 11:01:31 -0300 (EST)
From:      Paulo Fragoso <paulo@nlink.com.br>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPPD problems

Hi,

What does PPP_UI in /usr/include/net/ppp_defs.h mean? Its value is 0x03.
Can I modify this? I'm having problems with ppp connections by trumpet.
It's always receiving 0x21 instead 0x03.

ppp_defs.h is the same in 2.2.6-Stable and 3.1-RELEASE. Why in
2.2.6-Stable trumpet connections works fine but 3.1-RELEASE it doesn't
work?

Thanks,
Paulo.

------
"  ... Overall we've found FreeBSD to excel in performace, stability,
technical support, and of course price. Two years after discovering
FreeBSD, we have yet to find a reason why we switch to anything else"
						-David Filo, Yahoo!