Date:      Sun, 16 Feb 1997 18:40:42 -0500
From:      "Gerard Korver" <isnet@g-net.net>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Compatibility_with_Windows=B495_programs?=

Dear FreeBSD,

I was desperately saerching for an operating system, which would be better
than Windows'95. We do not like it, because it crashes everytime. We also
have got a network installed and that only works temporaroly, we even
bought one of the most expensive 3com cards from this month, that did not
help either. This Pc is just new, it is a Pentium 200 with 32 MB of Ram a
2.5 GB Hard Disk, a 12x speed CD-ROM drive and a diamond graphics card. But
Windows is Windows, and it makes the system slower everytime. I would like
to receive some more information about your operating system, can it run
Windows'95 applications? How do we purchase it?

Kind regards,

Gerry Korver

E-Mail:
isnet@g-net.net