Date:      Mon, 06 Mar 2000 00:48:03 -0800
From:      Joe Park <joepark@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Thanks everyone for advises.

Hello,

Thank you everyone who replied to my questions on shell programing.  You
guys encouraged me a lot and now I'm digging into "Learning Perl" from
O'Reilly.  I just got a job that requires a lot of installations of Unix
applications and writing scripts that automate them.  I think my home
experiences of FreeBSD ---struggling and having fun :-) ---, will help me a
lot.

Thanks again.

Joe