Date:      Fri, 3 Feb 1995 07:35:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        mccrory@gamma.lanl.gov (Roy A. Mccrory)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: too many scsi disks - thanks

Roy A. Mccrory writes:

> aha0 targ 5 lun 0: type 0(direct) fixed SCSI2

I would use the debugger and modify the inquiry buffer
returned from the device to say it is a type 5 instead of type 0,
and see what happens.  I doubt it will work and it might panic
your system, so it is probably a pointless thing to do (but I'd still
do it).

You'll need documentation for the Toshiba to get it working.

(... config file ...)

The CD player says it is a disk and that is the problem.

--
Peter Dufault               Real Time Machine Control and Simulation
HD Associates, Inc.         Voice: 508 433 6936