Date:      Mon, 5 Nov 2007 09:02:06 +0700 (ICT)
From:      Olivier Nicole <on@cs.ait.ac.th>
To:        office@ourweb.net
Cc:        tranceddancer@hotmail.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DNS and IP

Hi,

>  Of course, just   setup a virtual host in your httpd.conf file point
> the dns to the same ip. Apache will take care of the rest.

To be a litthe bit more precise, in your Apache configuraton you need
something like:

NameVirtualHost 10.0.0.1
<VirtualHost 10.0.0.1>
ServerName www.first-server.com
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 10.0.0.1>
ServerName www.second-server.com
</VirtualHost>

BUT!!!! you will not be able to configure SSL on both sites, it will
be either one or the other. You need on distinct IP per site to
configure SSL.

Best regards,

Olivier