Date:      Sun, 13 Nov 2016 20:50:22 +0200
From:      Anastasios Mageirias <anastasios@mageirias.com>
To:        Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu>, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Lame: MPEG Audio Layer III (MP3) encoder

wow it's not listed in "pkg search -o lame"

mag@mypc:~ % pkg search -o lame
devel/blame                    Display last modification for each line
in an RCS file
databases/flamerobin           GUI administration tool for firebird database
audio/glame                    Powerful, fast, stable, and easily
extensible sound editor for GNOME
audio/gstreamer-plugins-lame   Gstreamer mp3 encode plugin
audio/gstreamer-plugins-twolame Gstreamer High-quality free MP2 encoder
plugin
audio/gstreamer1-plugins-lame  GStreamer High-quality free mp3 encode plugin
audio/gstreamer1-plugins-twolame GStreamer High-quality free MP2 encoder
plugin
math/libflame                  FLAME dense linear algebra library
multimedia/libquicktime-lame   library for reading and writing quicktime
files
audio/mctoolame-decoder        MPEG Layer II audio decoder with
multi-channel support
audio/mctoolame-encoder        MPEG Layer II audio encoder with
multi-channel support
graphics/rubygem-flamegraph    Flamegraph support for arbitrary ruby apps
audio/toolame                  Optimized mpeg 1/2 layer 2 audio encoder
audio/twolame                  MPEG Audio Layer 2 encoder
sysutils/wmflame               Dockapp that shows the load average as a
flame
mag@mypc:~ %