Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:34:00 -0500
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
Cc:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Congratulations Terry!  (was: Re: Meta: explain what where when?)

On Thursday 19 June 2003 02:08 am, Terry Lambert wrote:
> I really hate when someone posts something that is effectively
> nothing more than propaganda in favor of something that they
> haven't documented in sufficient detail and/or provided their
> own list of the negative consequences, such that people can
> form an informed opinion on the merits of the idea, instead of
> deciding based on personalities, or how effective someone is at
> writing propaganda in favor of what they intend to do anyway.

Congratulations!  According to my mailing list scan scripts,
this is your One Thousandth Post to freebsd-* since January
1st of this year, making you by far and away the most frequent
poster to the combined lists.

In fact, this total is almost twice as many as the next two posters
who are exactly tied at 568.

For comparison purposes, Poul-Henning comes in with a mere
283 posts, making your own postings more than 3 times as frequent.

I'm too amazed by this to even comment on the above quoted
paragraph.

Mark Linimon