Date:      Wed, 27 Dec 1995 13:26:47 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Daniel Leeds <cosmos@misery.bssc.org>
Cc:        bobster@primenet.com (Bob Loftus), hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: YOU GOTTA RUN WITH THE BEST

I think is odd that we have received to unusual postings to the mailing
list . The first one was one asking for sex gifs and now this was one.

Okay, call me paranoid -- however it sure smells like a hacker is
loose on the mailing list 8)

Also, if we keep responding to the hackers's list and to the returned
address all what we are doing is begging to get more of the same sort
of e-mail :(

	Cheers,
	Amancio