Date:      Mon, 6 Nov 2000 14:41:55 +0000
From:      Dave Swegen <dswegen@allstor-sw.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Specifying boot device in kernel

Hi! I've got a problem at the moment that has popped up during the
process of moving over to 4.1. In our old (3.0 based) kernel, one of the
options we gave was 'config kernel root on vn0' to tell the kernel to
boot from an mfs located in the kernel.

If I try and include that line in the kernel config now, I'm told by
config that that option is obsolete, but I've been unable to find out
what the 4.1 equivalent is.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Cheers
	Dave