Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 1997 16:27:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        ashworth@esus.cs.montana.edu
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TCL/TK and Nedit ports

 *   Are the TCL7.6 and TK4.2 ports broken? I can't seem to get them to work.
 * It says something to the effect of '/usr/ports/lang/tcl7.6/work/tcl76 does
 * not exist'. Then it exits. It does in fact exist so I don't know what the
 * problem is.

You probably have and old bsd.port.mk.  What version of FreeBSD system
do you have, and what do the $Id$ lines in bsd.port.mk say?

Also, you may want to include some lines from the error if you want to
speed up the helping process. :)

Satoshi