Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 1996 15:58:27 -0500
From:      Donald Boyd <dboyd@iquest.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown]

Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 13:10:54 -0600
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON>
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
To: <dboyd@iquest.com>

This is a MIME-encapsulated message

--NAA27967.822424254/vespucci.iquest.com

The original message was received at Tue, 23 Jan 1996 13:09:52 -0600
from dboyd.iquest.com [199.170.120.212]

   ----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
<question@freebsd.org>  (unrecoverable error)

... while talking to freefall.freebsd.org.:
<<< 550 <question@freebsd.org>... User unknown
550 <question@freebsd.org>... User unknown