Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 2020 07:32:09 +0000
From:      "Jayna  Park" <jayan.park@scorpb2bevents.com>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Attendees Profiles of Southern California 2020 Linux Expo

Hi

Hope you're doing good!

I am writing in regards to see if you're interested in acquiring the Visito=
rs List?

Event Details: "Southern California 2020 Linux

Geo /Date: Los Angeles, California, Mar 05 - Mar 08, 2020"

Counts:4327

Each Record in the list contains: Business Name, Email Address, Phone NO, J=
ob Title.

Let me know your interest, so that we can send more details as well as pric=
ing details for your review.

Regards,
Jayan Park -Business Analyst
 If you do not wish to receive future emails from us please reply as 'leave=
 out'.