Date:      Wed, 7 May 1997 11:21:12 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        adam@veda.is (Adam David)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help with merging in local changes with CVS etc...

> >CVS is barely adequate.  8-(.
>
> So what do you suggest instead? ;)

Modify CVS, or modify the political structure that causes these
sharp springs in CVS to poke developers.

Like I said, it could me mostly accomodated by a non-CVSup
overwritten tag that the FreeBSD committers could stick in the
tree for local use.  This isn't the ideal (ideally, the PPA driver
would be available to everyone, since anything that works is
better than anything that doesnt), but it's a step in the right
direction.

					Regards,
					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org