Date:      Mon, 3 Jan 2000 16:55:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      Adam <bsdx@looksharp.net>
To:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
Cc:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sym troubles

Hmm, I wonder if theres any way to find out.. 40x * 150 is only 6MB/sec so
it wouldnt be noticable if I did a speed test, and I have it alone on a
bus so I wouldn't be able to tell if it slowed down other things
either.  So I guess all I can do is test patches :P  The cdrom and
controller are sort-of spare parts for me, so it isnt a critical issue to
fix.  I have a Tekram 390F btw.