Date:      Tue, 28 Oct 2014 20:01:20 -0700
From:      Mehmet Erol Sanliturk <m.e.sanliturk@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-testing@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Testing Facility

Dear Craig ,

At the past , there was the following thread :

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2013-February/040102.ht=
ml
FreeBSD Testing Facility

When I read your messages , I am remembering this thread which I consider
it being forgotten .

Now it may be possible to consider such a distributed testing community .

In these days , a very good thread is continuing by Jean-S=C3=A9bastien P=
=C3=A9dron :

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2014-October/096161.html
CFT: Update to xf86-video-ati 7.5.0

with very easily understandable and applicable steps explained to the user =
.

By using such mail threads or other sources it may be possible to obtain a
good collection of tests and algorithms to apply them .

Assuming that the above my message may be a useful reminder of issues ,

and with my best wishes for you ,

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk