Date:      Sat, 9 Oct 2004 01:55:29 +0200
From:      Jose M Rodriguez <josemi@freebsd.jazztel.es>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, Nikolay Kalev <nkalev@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: csh is root's shell?

El S=E1bado, 9 de Octubre de 2004 01:16, Nikolay Kalev escribi=F3:
> OK is someone going to merge some functions from dot.tcshrc to the
> FreeBSD tree ???
> It will be nice to see some imprvements :-).

I can recall something like this under src/share/examples/
also a port shells/tcshrc or so.

I also have some notes about a future profile.d/ from ports (ENOTIME).

But this is not a src/share/skel/dot.cshrc alternative.

You may also take a look at PR conf/72277
It not so rich, but you may find another tip here.

=2D-
  josemi