Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 1997 10:41:18 +0100 (CET)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@korin.warman.org.pl>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CBAUD missing?

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Mike Smith wrote:

> > I have the same problem.  I downloaded termios.h from a Linux site.  I
> > use the following:
> >
> >  #define OLCUC   0000002
> >  #define OCRNL   0000010
> >  #define IUCLC   0001000
> >  #define CBAUD   0010017
> >  #define XCASE   0000004
> >
> > At that time, I asked for these to be included in out termios.h.  No
> > response.
> >
> > So, How about it?  Can we have all the serial-related definitions in
> > -current's termios.h?
>
> No.  Software using CBAUD should be fixed.  FreeBSD should not be
> broken.  If you want a basic explanation as to why CBAUD is broken, ask
> me offline.  If you want a longer explanation, ask Bruce.

Thanks for clarification, and for the #defines.

Andrzej Bialecki

abial@warman.org.pl  | if(halt_per_mth > 0) { fetch("http://www.freebsd.org") }
Research & Academic  | "Be open-minded, but don't let your brains to fall out."
Network in Poland    | All of the above (and more) is just my personal opinion.