Date:      Tue, 14 Jan 1997 09:43:41 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au (Michael Smith)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mount -o async on a news servre

> > > Actually, Terry is lying.  Those boot messages come from a Jaz with no disk
> > > inserted.  Here's a Jaz with a disk in :
> >
> > Actually, J"org and I have collapsed two message threads into a
> > single thread, seperated only by context.  We did the same thing
> > with the su/getusershell threads, too.
>
> Actually, I was commenting specifically on your message where you
> quoted a probe message with the Jaz saying "no disk here, bub", and
> then insisted that there was a disk in and spun up.

I was talking about the probe message in regard to the procedural
error.

I was talking about the disk being spun up at the time the umount
was attempted.

In point of fact, I inserted the media *after* the machine was booted,
so there's no discrepancy in any case...

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.