Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:55:30 +0100 (CET)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Fabrizio=20Ravazzini?= <freefabri@yahoo.it>
To:        Alexandre Kardanev <Alexandre.Kardanev@ihep.su>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: two natd connections

Hello and thanks for the reply, I think the best for
us is the solution 4), I've seen the natd man but I'm
steel confused.
Is the -port for redirecting only some ports like
23,80 etc, or I can redirect all traffic to that
network segment?
Or have you any examples?
Thanks
--- Alexandre Kardanev <Alexandre.Kardanev@ihep.su> ha