Date:      Fri, 03 Jan 1997 10:30:45 -0800
From:      "Paul G. Donner" <pdonner@cisco.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   A few questions.

These are copied from USENET.

Thanks, in advance.

Donner

===========
QUESTION #1
===========

Does anyone know where I can find the following utilities for
FreeBSD/386:

(1) g++ 2.7.2 or higher
(2) lib g++ 2.7.1
(3) flex

===========
QUESTION #2
===========

I have successfully installed FreeBSD/386 on my Toshiba laptop
Satellite Pro 410CS (phew!$^$%!).  It was actually rather easy but a
slight pain.  I had to do the install from a DOS/Windows95 partition.
I didn't have enough space so I could only do an initial install.  Now
I have more space and want to install additional components but I can't
get it to work.

I am executing /stand/sysinstall to attempt this.  My first attempt
was to try to get gateD to install.  I still don't have enough space
to copy the entire CD-ROM onto my DOS/WIN partition.  What files do I
need to copy over to the DOS/WIN partition to get this install to
work.  I will be trying to install other components so I need to do
the same thing for them too.

Any help would be apprciated.

QUESTION #3

Is anyone developing a driver for a Toshiba XM-1202B CD-ROM?  Any
other Toshiba CD-ROM types?