Date:      Mon, 7 Jul 1997 22:55:47 -0500
From:      "Lucas Adri=?us-ascii?B?4W4gR/NtZXogQmxhbmTz?=n" <lucas.gomez@usa.net>
To:        "Panel de Control" <Panel.de.Control@medellin.impsat.net.co>, "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: I find a server of Xtacacs for FreeBSD.

Dear Paul, Could you sendme your tacplus on tar format via mail???
I find this in cisco homepage but i don't encounter this.

Thanks for all.

lucas.gomez@usa.net

 ----
De: Paul T. Root <proot@mail.iaces.com>
Para: Panel de Control <Panel.de.Control@medellin.impsat.net.co>
Cc: questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Fecha: Lunes, Junio 23, 1997 10:07 AM
Asunto: Re: I find a server of Xtacacs for FreeBSD.

In a previous message, Panel de Control said:
> , I find a server for FreeBSD of Xtacacs or Tacacs+, I need use the user
> database to validate a remote access, I work with the Cisco 2511, IOS 10.3.

I've used tacplus on FreeBSD without problems for probably a year now.
Just get the sources from the Cisco web page, they should compile right
up. Well, you may need to tweak it a little to read /etc/master.passwd.

Paul.

--
If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?