Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:53:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
To:        hubs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ftp5 finally has the complete 5.1 bits....

Things being a bit busy at work, it took me a week to figure out what
else I needed to delete from the mirror to make 5.1 fit.  After due
consideration, I decided that ftp5 would no longer carry Alpha
packages.  We will still carry Alpha releases.

Deleting the Alpha packages directory allowed my cvsup to finally run
to completion without running out of disk space, and ftp5 now has 19G
of space available (out of 93G total), which should make it less
likely that future releases will break automatic updating for an
extended period of time.

-GAWollman