Date:      Mon, 16 Jan 2006 18:30:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      mdh <mdh_lists@yahoo.com>
To:        Eric Smith <arcain@yahoo.com>
Cc:        sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sparc64/91882: Ultra 10 mouse/keyboard

This PR can be safely closed, I've answered this
question and others like it on the sparc64 list many
times now, and a quick search of the list for type5
mouse will bring up my posts containing a great wealth
of information on how to get this working, both with
and without moused.

I'm not sure why you looked for "sunmouse" - I've only
ever seen name this used by Linux.  This is not a
problem, and the term "lack of drivers" is incorrect.

It feels like this is a recurring question on a weekly
basis, I'd be more than willing to write a big ole
document on the subject if someone wants to stick it
into the handbook or FAQ or something to attempt to
curb these and make this a little bit easier for new
users.