Date:      Thu, 02 Sep 1999 04:35:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD, the follower of Linux ?

On 01-Sep-99 Brett Glass wrote:
> In short, you and a handful of others (though I doubt that there were
> actually 12 of them) are gloating over a personal attack
> that proves nothing.

I think you just view it as a personal attack. Don't be shocked at my reply -
everyone would take it personally. Honest.

I, for one, am sick of your bullshit. You try to rub your so-called "facts" that
are researched by unreliable sources into my nose. It seems to have been going
on longer than I've been on these mailing lists, which is a few months
(advocacy and security seem to be your "strong points"). I really can't wait
until the next foolish email I get from you ("I need assurance that the core
team won't let X, Y, or Z to happen" is going to get about as reliable an
answer as if you asked Bill Gates "Are you going to take over the world?").
Honest.

This is what you get. Laugh, it's supposed to be funny. Honest.

> Again, a demonstration of a serious problem within the group. When
> the status quo and conformity are valued over all else, it means
> trouble. Ditto when someone is attacked for attempting to inject
> a bit of reality.

I think your syringe must have been infected. Thank goodness the folks here
have enough lysosomes to protect themselves. <wipe brow> ;-)

--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>