Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:51:07 -0600
From:      Dan McGregor <danismostlikely@gmail.com>
To:        Eric McCorkle <eric@shadowsun.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>, Tijl Coosemans <tijl@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Build 32 bit binaries on amd64

I can't speak for Tijl, but being able to build anything simply by
passing -m32 to the compiler is my goal.

Did your Intel EFI work involve #defining _KERNEL anywhere?

On 22 August 2012 16:04, Eric McCorkle <eric@shadowsun.net> wrote:
> I ran into some bugs compiling things with -m32 in the intel EFI work.  A=
s things stand now, there's a lot more involved in setting up a 32 bit buil=
d environment.  I'm not sure if it's possible to reduce this down to passin=
g -m32 to the compiler, though it would certainly be nice.