Date:      Sun, 5 Dec 1999 23:13:27 -0600
From:      "Aaron Sonntag" <aaron@sonntag.org>
To:        <up@3.am>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: apache vhost question

Yes I do... interesting idea though... but if you goto www.terraneclipse.com
you can see the index.html...
You can type in www.terraneclipse.com/index.html as well...
The idea I was trying to accomplish is having any requests for
*.terraneclipse.net point to the directory for www.terraneclipse.com and as
you can see both of my virtual host sections specify the same
/home/tec_www/public_html directory.
-rw-r--r--  1 tec_www  tec_www    356 Dec  5 17:08 index.html
-rw-r--r--  1 tec_www  tec_www  34683 Dec  5 17:08 placeholder.jpg

I think it has to do with me trying to go about accomplishing the aliasing
of *.terraneclipse.net on to www.terraneclipse.com
I saw something about a ServerAlias directive... would that go int the
www.terraneclipse.com vhost section of the *.terraneclipse.net setcion?
Is that my solution?

Aaron