Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:04:46 -0200 (BRST)
From:      "Carlos E. G. Carvalho" <cartola@openit.com.br>
To:        Michael Hostbaek <mich@freebsdcluster.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: rpl-1.4.0 package - Link not found

	Ok, thanks for the answer. I have installed from the source code
already, which is not the best option, but...

	I have been having trouble with other ports, like evolution-1.2.1
that tries to install the 1.0.8 version... I guess they might be with too
much work to do with the 5.0-RELEASE.

Thanks and regards,

Carlos E. G. Carvalho
http://www.openit.com.br