Date:      Fri, 1 Mar 2013 08:40:41 +1300
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
To:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: chromium v25.0.1364.97 problems

On Tue Feb 26 23:14:49 UTC 2013, Lawrence K. Chen, P.Eng. wrote:

> So, chromium v25.0.1364.97 seems to have fixed the Google Voice/HTML5 audio problem, it seems to have other issues elsewhere.
>
> The AJAX webmail interface for Zimbra will incompletely render and be unresponsive....or appear to render completely, but become unresponsive at times or require restart.
>
> Also just happened to me while I was in a Spreadsheet in Google Docs.
>
> And, things with Flash sometimes turn into a mess of overdrawn objects....made it really hard to order a pizza last night from PapaJohn's :)

Yes, I've noticed the same thing with the latest release; and again it
looks like it's shared memory issue - again. Shared memory and
semaphores do not appear to be released consistently when chromum
exits.

Odd things start to happen when share-mem limit is reached.

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>