Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 97 21:31 +0100
From:      LBuchholz@t-online.de (Lars Buchholz)
To:        support@cdrom.com
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.1.7

I have some problems with FreeBSD's networking features. My LAN consits of two
computers: One runs RedHat Linux 2.0.27, the other runs FreeBSD. The Linux box
exports some directories via NFS. The problem is: every time I try to connect to
my Linux-box with mount -t nfs hostname:/test, it does mount the volume, but I
get the message: Permission denied when I try to access it (e.g. when I do a
'ls').
Another problem I have is that I usually log in as a normal user and then do
perform a 'su'. When I try to, I get the message: kerberos:You are not in root's
ACL. Am I able to change that? And how?
In addition, I'd like to ask if it is possible to use an other terminal type as
cons25, perhaps the standard Linux-terminal settings?
Maybe you can also tell me how to configure a FreeBSD machine so that it behaves
like a normal hard-wired terminal.
Thank you for your efforts in helping me!

Lars Buchholz