Date:               Fri, 23 Jun 1995 10:43:27 EST
From:      "Christian" <PLAZAS_CHRISTIAN@mercury.csg.peachnet.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:         CCSO Phonebook server, Help!

Hi,
    I have been trying to compile the ccso phonebook server package
from University of Illinois and I get a bunch of errors that I do not
understand since I am no C guru.  I want to provide a phonebook
services through the gopher I am building.  I am wondering if anyone
out there has sucessfully compiled and installed this package and If
so can you help me get this thing installed on my own or send me a
copy of your binaries.  The system is running 2.0R.  I would also
appreciate any other assistance you could provide in setting up this
type of service through gopher and WWW.

TIA

Christian Plazas <plazas_christian@cc.csg.peachnet.edu>
Columbus College, Columbus,GA