Date:      Thu, 20 Jul 1995 08:43:42 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        pst@Stupi.SE (Paul Traina), rgrimes@freebsd.org, security@freebsd.org, freebsd-foreign-secure@grondar.za
Subject:   Re: secure/ changes...

Hi

I am gearing up to look after the out-of-US code right now. For the next
four days, I will be out of contact as my Mom has had an accident, and I
need to fly from Cape Town to Pretoria to sort out some issues.

Please mail the diffs to me.

For what its worth, I now have a complete copy of the foreign secure code
in a CVS repository, and when I return, I will set up mailing lists and
commit rights for those who need them.

--
Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa