Date:      Mon, 29 Nov 1999 14:43:59 -0600
From:      David Huff <dhuff@armadillo.itg.ti.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: bootmgr]

> The problem is in your BIOS - any PC can't access HDD more than 512Mb in
> NORMAL or 8Gb in LBA mode throught BIOS. But bootmgr use BIOS!

This may have been asked before, but I couldn't find a definitive answer
searching thru the Handbook or FAQ:

What if I don't use bootmgr, but Power Quest's Bootmagic to boot FreeBSD ?
Will this get around the problem ? (Heck, anyone know if Bootmagic can even
boot FreeBSD at all ? :)

Thanks,

David Huff
dhuff@pobox.com