Date:      Fri, 25 Sep 2015 12:30:10 -0700
From:      "Sarah" <Sarah@sagehumancapital.com>
To:        "Yen-Ming Lee" <perl@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Lead AWS Architect/Developer for AI+Mapping Startup

Hi Yen-Ming,

With a deep understanding that "Things Change," and timing is
everything, I thought I'd reach out to you again regarding the critical
position of Senior Systems Architect and Software Development Leader at
Cape Analytics. Cape is a VC-backed start-up doing cutting-edge work in
Cloud AI+Mapping using Data Anlytics with Deep Learning. The AWS
scalable platform you'll build will be critical to the development of
cutting edge web applications combining machine learning and geospatial
data to make human visualization tools like Google Earth seem a mere
starting point.

Due to this being a high priority hire, we have tried to contact you a
couple of times and haven't heard anything back so I assume you are not
interested. However, if this is not the case, please do let me know!
Hope to hear from you soon either way!

Best regards,

Sarah Kanik

Cape Analytics