Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 1996 14:33:38 +0800 (HKT)
From:      John Beukema <john@gateway.net.hk>
To:        FreeBSD hackers <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   2945W driver

I am running 2.1.0R and I understand that the ahc driver is flawed.
After several mysterious reboots, I have decided to change to the driver
in -stable.  I down loaded the aic* from /sys/pci /sys/dev/aic7xxx
/sys/i386/scsi and /sys/i386/isa applied them to the 2.1.0R directories
and tried to remake the kernel.  I am missing, apparently the file
defining struct scsi_link at least which is a component of struct scsi_data.

Can any one help?

1. is the stable driver OK?
2. What pieces am I missing?

jbeukema