Date:      Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:10:48 +0800
From:      HU Dong <itechbear@gmail.com>
To:        "Jason E. Hale" <bsdkaffee@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems about making a new port

Thanks, Jason! I've corrected most of them.

As for "/usr/local/share/certs/ca-root-nss.crt", it's a cert file installed
by security/ca_root_nss. I can't figure out how to determine its location
automatically, but I think ${PREFIX} is not proper either, so I replace
/usr/local with ${LOCALBASE}.

Now it seems that the only problem left is to create a wrapper script for
the binary. I don't know where to find tutorials. Is there a google example
that I can refer to? Roughly, I need to know where to place the original
binary, how to name the wrapper, whether there's anything additional to do
except copying files and executing the original binary, etc.

HU Dong