Date:      Mon, 3 Nov 1997 17:12:45 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Lars Fredriksen" <larsf@austx.tandem.com>
To:        smp@freebsd.org
Cc:        larsf@austx.tandem.com
Subject:   p6dne and latest bios

Hi,
	I just loaded the latest bios on my p6dne supermicro board,
and now it doesn't boot. It gets past the point of installing the scsi
bioses, but then hangs tight. ctrl-alt-del doesn't work, it doesn't
access the floppy or anything. It did boot once, but that was it, and
that is out of 20-30 tries. Any combination of settings in the bios
doesn't seem to make any difference. I have loaded the fail-safe options,
disabled booting from anything but the floppy or other, disabled the
internal ide and so far no luck to make it boot(the os) reliably.

Anyone else see this or something similar?

Sincerely,

Lars
Lars Fredriksen		larsf@mpd.tandem.com