Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 1997 00:44:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        bcopeland@internetmci.com, www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Related Publications

%into adding the URL reference to the appropriate locations on the web
%site so that not just the PDF file is referenced.  We probably also
%want to amend the Newsflash entry for this so that the web option is
%properly indicated.

I can take care of the Newflash entry, if nothing else.  Do we want to grab a
copy of the HTML source (with Bryan's permission, of course) and add it to the
CVS tree?

Cheers,
nsj

--
Nate Johnson / nsj@ncsu.edu / nsj@catt.ncsu.edu / nsj@FreeBSD.org
Systems Administrator, Engineering Computer Operations