Date:      14 Feb 2003 21:21:35 -0600
From:      James McNaughton <jtm63@rcn.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   xmessage - where did it go?

I tried to upgrade to XFree86-4, only to find that it freezes my
system, even though the video card is "supported". So I had to go back
to 3.3.6.

Now, I can't seem to find xmessage (which I used for all kinds of
little things on my desktop). It just isn't there. I installed from a
binary package -- no xmessage. I re-installed by building from ports
-- still no xmessage. I'm wondering if anything else is missing.

Anyone have a clue?

Jim