Date:      Sun, 29 Nov 1998 02:13:36 -0700 (MST)
From:      Colin Eric Johnson <colinj@cs.unm.edu>
To:        Janick Taillandier <Janick.Taillandier@ratp.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree86 and NeoMagic (was: Dell Latitude CPi)

On Sun, 29 Nov 1998, Janick Taillandier wrote:

> This is not what I get here : I am using XFree86 3.3.3 on a Latitude CPi -
> running current - and it is working without problem. Performance is correct.

That's great to hear, could you drop me your XF86config file and let me
know what server(s) you built? I'm running -stable so I don't know if that
would make a difference, it shouldn't.

Colin E. Johnson | colinj@unm.edu | http://www.unm.edu/~colinj/
". . .so I simply point to where I keep the soul I have, right by the
exit, just next to the blues." --Nick Hornby _High_Fidelity_