Date:      17 Jun 2002 01:44:24 +0200
From:      Martin Klaffenboeck <martin.klaffenboeck@gmx.at>
To:        marcus@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/39379: libglade not found (libglade2 on evolution)

Am So, 2002-06-16 um 23.38 schrieb marcus@FreeBSD.org:

> Synopsis: libglade not found (libglade2 on evolution)
>
> This behavior is correct.  You need to install libglade in order to build
> evolution.  libglade and libglade2 can coexist just fine.

Thank you, that was working...

How can I find out which gnome ports can coexist in two different
versions?

For example, gnomeicu needs applet-widget.h (from gnome1 i think,
otherwise it would have found it).  Do you think gnomeicu can work with
gnome2?

Is there a list somewhere when all the programms will be portet do
gnome2?

Martin

--
     Virtuelle Jugendarbeit auf http://create.kleinerdrache.org