Date:      Sat, 01 Nov 1997 23:58:23 -0800
From:      bkedmind@wwwbc.com
To:        nsj@ncsu.edu
Subject:   Re: Question

    Thanks, we have a server here, I came into a existing situation and I have had
to learn the UNIX freebsd system. I am still learning. we have a website,
www.wwwbc.com check it out, we are in a beautiful location, Marina Del Rey.  I am
having some problems with the system, it has just frozen up on me, I tried to
reset it twice, and also I get a message that states: Mail loops back to myself,
do you know about this?  thanks, your response will be greatly appreciated, are
you a UNIX Admin. yourself?