Date:      Mon, 5 Dec 2005 15:42:29 -0800
From:      Jonathan Romley <jromley@indemandtalent.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Removal from Mail Archives

Hello -

Is it possible for you to remove this message from your online mail
archives. I would really appreciate it. Thanks *j

190. Apr 19 Jonathan Romley     How DO I get one of those cool
"Turning PCs into Wor

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=1000298+0+archive/1996/
freebsd-questions/19960414.freebsd-questions

<http://docs.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?31784619.69B2>;

All the best,

JONATHAN ROMLEY
jromley@indemandtalent.com
Direct: +1 310 242 6890

In Demand Entertainment
6080 Center Drive, 6th Floor
Los Angeles, California 90045
Toll-Free (US): +1 888 312 4105
http://www.indemandtalent.com/

This message contains information which may be confidential and
privileged.  Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive
for the addressee), you may not use, copy, re-transmit, or disclose
to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If
you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail, and delete the message. E-mail communication is highly
susceptible to spoofing, spamming, and other tampering, some of which
may be harmful to your computer. If you are concerned about the
authenticity of the message or the source, please contact the sender
directly. Actual performance fees may vary according to a variety of
issues including date, routing, popularity, type of event, etc.