Date:      23 Dec 2002 10:25:51 +0100
From:      Dmitry Karasik <dmitry@karasik.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pcm0 problems on 4.7

	Hi Ulrich!

On 18 Dec 02 at 17:40, "Ulrich" (Ulrich Spoerlein) wrote:
 Ulrich> like: cat kernel >/dev/dsp0 and cat kernel >/dev/dsp1

 Ulrich> - use 'mixer' to change the volume levels to 100% - try to free up
 Ulrich> some IRQs man! :)

Whatever was the trouble, it was gone after I changed the
card to a SB Live!. The more interesting thing is, that
after the change the onboard card also functions o.k.
It is not IRQ problem, at least on a motherboard level,
since windows had no problem with the old card.

If anyone is willing, I can give the old card away for
the investigation.

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry

--- www.karasik.eu.org ---

Life ain't fair, but the root password helps.
                      - BOFH